About

For the past five years, ROCKWIRED.COM has boasted a one-of-a-kind, online musical reportage. Not only has the independently published venture gained international notoriety, but it has also given LUSH some of the best conversation of his life. “I guess that is why anyone would really want to do something like this. No one really thinks about how hard a good conversation is to come by and with ROCKWIRED I feel blessed.”Read more about Rockwired »

Advertisement

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

ROCKWiRED MAGAZiNE CELEBRATES iT'S FiFTH ANNiVERSARY!!!

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed reddit

A FiVE YEAR MiSSiON:
ROCKWiRED MAGAZiNE
CELEBRATES FiVE YEARS OF MUSiC JOURNALiSM AND SETS iTS SiGHTS ON THE OLD SOUTHWEST WHiLE MAiNTAiNiNG iTS NATiONAL AND iNTERNATiONAL REPUTATiON
On New Years Eve of 2004, internet radio disc jockey BRIAN LUSH was sipping down a jack and coke and playing on the computer before going to a party in the apartment below. For over a year he had been hosting and producing a weekly radio show called 30 MINUTES WITH BRIAN LUSH for a rinky-dink internet radio station called KTSTFM.COM in Anaheim, California and was eager to do something more. “I had been living in Southern California for a little over a year at that point and I was frustrated. I guess I had expected so much more.” says LUSH “I thought it was going to be just like what you see on TV where you get a job as an extra on some big TV show and all kinds of hilarity would ensue. Instead I moved to Orange County (which I hated) and worked a bunch of horrible little temp jobs to fund my need to be on radio or something. Giving up wasn’t an option, but I knew that I had to go in a different direction.” (READ MORE)

blog comments powered by Disqus