About

For the past five years, ROCKWIRED.COM has boasted a one-of-a-kind, online musical reportage. Not only has the independently published venture gained international notoriety, but it has also given LUSH some of the best conversation of his life. “I guess that is why anyone would really want to do something like this. No one really thinks about how hard a good conversation is to come by and with ROCKWIRED I feel blessed.”Read more about Rockwired »

Advertisement

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

ROCKWiRED iNTERViEWS CANDYE KANE

Facebook Twitter Digg Del.icio.us Myspace Stumbleupon Friendfeed reddit

TOUGHEN UP!
CANDYE KANE TaLK TO ROCKWiRED
ABOUT HER CD SUPERHERO
BATTLiNG CANCER
AND TAKiNG CHARGE OF HER DESTiNY
http://www.rockwired.com/kane.jpg
Blues mama CANDYE KANE is no stranger to adversity. When faced with a turbulent home life, music proved to be her salvation. When she became pregnant as a teenager, she knew in her heart of hearts that music was going to be the very thing that she would return to once her own budding family became stable. When she first started penning material for what would be her latest album, KANE was coming out of a ten year relationship and was ready to share her heartbreak with the world until two words changed her life forever – pancreatic cancer. “I pretty much thought that I was going to die.” says KANE “A pancreatic cancer diagnosis is pretty hard core. When they told me that that was what I had, I pretty much thought that that was it. I started making sure that my life insurance policy was intact and thinking about how I was going to leave my house to my kids and trying to get my affairs in order. I had a couple of tours that I ended up having to cancel and I had to figure out when my surgery was going to happen.” (READ MORE)

blog comments powered by Disqus